LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
Aucnet Medical grants you a non-exclusive right and license to access and use the Site for personal and noncommercial purposes, other than to purchase or sell items on the Site, or to purchase items from third-party merchants accessible via links on the Site. This license does not include and strictly prohibits: any resale of the Site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices other than as expressly authorized herein; any derivative use of the Site or its contents; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. The Site, including its operation, interface and contents, are covered by Japanese copyright laws and international laws and treaties, and may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any unauthorized commercial purpose without the express prior written consent of Aucnet Medical. Any unauthorized use shall immediately terminate the licenses and rights granted by Aucnet Medical and any Licensors hereunder, and may subject you to civil and/or criminal prosecution. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to any page of the Site so long as the link does not portray Aucnet Medical, its subsidiaries, affiliates, Licensors, co-brand partners and other partners or its or their respective services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise offensive or damaging manner. You may not use any Aucnet Medical, Licensor, subsidiary, affiliate, co-brand partner, or other partner logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of a link to the Site without first obtaining the express written consent of Aucnet Medical, the subsidiary, affiliate, co-brand partner or other partner or Licensor (as applicable).
Aucnet Medical does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to its services or the Site, and the operation of the Site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside or within Aucnet Medical’s control.
Aucnet Medical provides a number of different services to assist you in comparison shopping for products and services on the Site. Aucnet Medical provides a venue allowing users who open member accounts through the Membership Agreement ("Member(s)"), including both individuals and merchants, to list for sale of products that are described on the Site. Aucnet Medical does not sell, resell or license any of the products listed on the Site, nor is Aucnet Medical acting as an agent of sale, and Aucnet Medical disclaims any responsibility for, or liability related to, such products and services (see Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability, below). Any questions, complaints or claims related to any product should be directed to the appropriate merchant or seller.
Aucnet Medical does not warrant that product descriptions, pricing, editorial commentary or any other content of the Site, regardless of its source, is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. Site content is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement by Aucnet Medical of any product, merchant, seller, service, or any reviews or comments thereof regardless of the source of such review or comment. Aucnet Medical assumes no liability for inaccuracy or incompleteness in its search results, editorial content or other content on the Site.
If Aucnet Medical judges that a notice is required to be made to a Registered User, it will make the notice to the registered address using electronic mail, postal mail, telephone, fax, or another appropriate method. In this case the notice will be deemed to have arrived when it would normally have arrived, even if it does not arrive or arrives late. Questions and enquiries about the Service should be directed to Aucnet Medical by electronic mail or postal mail. Aucnet Medical does not accept enquiries made by telephone, directly visiting Aucnet Medical, or any other method.
IP OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Aucnet Medical disclaims any responsibility for the content of any third party materials provided through or on its Site or other services ("Third Party Content"). Aucnet Medical will respond to notices of alleged infringement regarding Third Party Content sent pursuant to, and in accordance with the applicable laws in Japan, which may include Aucnet Medical removing or disabling access to Third Party Content claimed to be the subject of infringement or other activity. All notices sent to Aucnet Medical regarding matters other than informing Aucnet Medical that a party's copyrighted material may have been infringed (and relating only to Third Party Content) will not receive a response through this process.
Written notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent:
By Mail: Aucnet Medical Inc.
AOYAMA OM SQUARE BLD, 2-5-8, Kitaaoyama, Minatoku, Tokyo, 107-0061,
By Email: email@example.com
To be effective, your infringement notification must include the following: 1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single web site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that web site;
3. Identification of the material (i.e., the Third Party Content) that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Aucnet Medical to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Aucnet Medical to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement, as follows: "I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law"; and
6. A statement, as follows: "The information in this notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, I swear that I am the copyright owner or that I am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
Upon receipt of the written notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 6 above:
1. Aucnet Medical shall remove or disable access to the Third Party Content that is alleged to be infringing;
2. Aucnet Medical shall forward the written notification to the alleged infringer (the "Subscriber");
3. Aucnet Medical shall take reasonable steps to promptly notify the Subscriber that it has removed or disabled access to the Third Party Content.
ADDRESS FOR NOTICE
Notices to Aucnet Medical (other than as aforementioned for infringement notices) can be sent by
Aucnet Medical's mailing address is
Aucnet Medical Inc.
AOYAMA OM SQUARE BLD, 2-5-8, Kitaaoyama, Minatoku, Tokyo, 107-0061,