1. The equipment is sold “as is, where is” and not subject to Aucnet Medical inspection description. All sales of items/lots are final and without any warranty/guarantee. If something is not shown in the photos or specified in the description please do not assume it is included.
2. When Top bidding price is the same price with other, first bid received by Aucnet Medical will be the winner.
3. Bidder can make a bid several times for single item, but bidder agrees that the last bid made becomes the final bidding price.
4. Only winner will receive notification of winning bid.
5. Winner is solely responsible to notify Aucnet Medical for shipping method purchased within 24 hours to arrange the delivery.
6. Winner is responsible for all packing, crating, export handling and transport costs. Aucnet Medical will NOT accept delivery to domestic locations.
7. Otherwise, Aucnet Medical will calculate packing, crating, export handling and transport cost to your destination and add in the invoice.
8. Winner must pay by wire transfer. Full payment must be received within 5 business days from issued date of Aucnet Medical invoice.
9. If the winner fails to remit payment according to the schedule described above, then the equipment will be sold to the next highest bidder.
10. Aucnet Medical will not be liable for any loss, shortage, damage or liability arising from or as a result of any reason whatsoever, including without limitation, negligence, any act or omission, strikes, industrial disputes, civil disruptions, war, terrorism, natural disaster, acts of God, and/or or any other event or occurrence in or beyond Aucnet Medical’s control.
11. For any reason whatsoever, Aucnet Medical fails to deliver an item, Aucnet Medical 's sole liability shall be the return of any deposit or monies paid on said item, and winner shall have no further claim whatsoever including without limitation direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary or incidental damages.